In April 2017, ORS Impact began collecting 12-month follow-up data from participating Listen4Good nonprofits. They invited a program manager and an agency leader from the 17 organizations in Round 1 to complete a survey. Agency leaders were asked to provide their perspective on their organizations’ progress toward building feedback loops. Program managers were asked more detailed questions related to the Listen4Good initiative. ORS will conduct the same interviews with Round 2 grantees in July 2017 and Round 3 grantees in October 2017.
Overall, early 12-month data is overwhelmingly positive. Some key findings include:
- Majority of program managers find useful variation in their feedback data
- Grantees who have completed or are in the process of responding to feedback are beginning to make changes as a result of feedback collected
- Agency leaders are sharing results with their co-funders and are receiving positive responses
- Most grantees highly rate their organizations’ ability to collect feedback
- Agency leaders are committed and see benefits to engaging in Listen4Good
- Organizations plan to continue or increase efforts to collect feedback